Licence for a non-money prize machine
A non-money prize machine refers to a game machine or game equipment with which players can win a non-money prize. Licences for non-money prize machines can be granted to a registered association, independent foundation or other non-profit organization with a domicile in Finland.
The licence must be applied for in writing from the State local district police department where the machine or equipment is to be used. A licence can be granted for up to one year at a time.
When applying for a licence for a non-money prize machine, you must include
- a completed non-money prize machine licence application form
- a report on operations or some other description on how the organization or foundation operates to fulfil its function
- an extract from the minutes of the meeting concerning the commencement of non-money prize machine operations
- a copy of your latest approved financial statements
- a copy of the organization or foundation’s regulations
- an extract from the register of associations or foundations, the trade register or a register maintained by a public corporation
- a copy of the decision of approval or a licence made on the basis of this decision concerning a payment-monitoring device used in the non-money prize machine.
The licence authority may for a special reason grant an exception to the inclusion of the above documents.
| Print page